When you use priverv.dk, we collect the following data that is necessary for the service to work.
To troubleshoot connection issues and to resolve security incidents, we store the following data in our web server logs:
- IP-address of the client (remote host) that sent the request to our web server
- The time and date on which the request was received
- User-Agent HTTP-request header that the client browser reported on itself
- Status code that the server sends back to the client
- The requested URI the client navigated to
- The country from which the client-request was sent
We do not place analytical cookies on your client to analyze your use of priverv.dk. Our statistics are generated from analyzing our server log files and are only used to improve the use of priverv.dk.
We collect the following data about your session:
- IP-address (anonymized)
- Estimated location of the user based on anonymized IP address
- Date and time
- The title of the page displayed
- URL of the page displayed
- URL of the page that was viewed before the current page
- Information about the user's operating system
- Files clicked and downloaded
- Link click to an external domain
- The main language of the browser
- User agent in the browser
Please note, we don't allow third parties to track our users for advertisement purposes.
Contact by E-mail
When you send emails to an @priverv.dk-address, we collect the following data:
- Sender e-mail address and other e-mail header data (such as time)
- Any other personal information that the sender has inserted in the email
- Any attachments that the sender has attached to the email
Contact by Phone
When you contact us by phone, we collect the following data:
- Callers phonenumber (with country extention)
- Date and time for when the call was recieved
- Voluntary responses to satisfaction survey
How do we secure the data collected?
Access and Third-Parties
Priverv uses servers maintained by Simply. Priverv is responsible for operating the e-mail box.
In addition, we do not pass on personal information that we collect to third parties (outside of Priverv), unless we are legally obliged to do so (for example, if authorities with a legal basis request data from us).
We have implemented the following technical precautions to secure your personal information:
- Modern, safe standards are in place. For example; our web server offers an encrypted connection (HTTPS).
- Software on our servers is updated regularly.
If, despite this effort, you find a vulnerability on priverv.dk, we will strongly ask that you act in accordance with our policy regarding handling security errors.
Inspection, Correction and Deletion of Data
According to the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right, upon request, to insight into which personal data we process about you and, if necessary, change or delete them. Contact us if you want it. As we only temporarily store your full IP address in our server logs, you may need to provide us with additional information, such as about your device and browser, as well as the date and time of your visit, in order for us to accommodate your request.
Updates to this Policy
Priverv may revise this policy at any time by updating this document. Such changes will be binding for you as a user. You should therefore regularly visit this site to review this document.